How your mind can change your life
According to www.differencebetween.net …
It is in the brain that all the functions and activities take place. The brain, which is the center of the nervous system, coordinates movements, thoughts, and feelings. But these are put forth or felt through the mind. We all use the mind to think, feel, and respond. The mind refers to a person’s understanding of things and also his or her conscience. Mind also refers to a person’s thought process.
- Most of the scientists and thinkers believe that brain and mind are one and cannot be separated.
- While brain is considered to be a physical thing, the mind is considered to be mental.
- Brain is made up of nerve cells and blood vessels whereas mind is not like that.
- While brain has a definite shape, mind does not have one.
- We can see and touch the brain whereas it is not possible with the mind.
- The brain is an important organ in the human body whereas the mind is not.
- The brain coordinates movements, thoughts, and feelings. The mind refers to a person’s understanding of things and also her conscience. Mind also refers to a person’s thought process.
- The brain has a definite place in the head, whereas the mind is not physical.
As a brain, we cannot control specific thoughts and feelings from arising. They just show up. However, we can train our mind to react to these thoughts and feelings in a beneficial manner instead of a destructive manner.
I teach clients that by changing your mind you can change your brain, and that will change your life.