Work With Rebecca
What is the Freedom with Food™ Program?
It’s a series of proven steps I coach you through, taking you from Bingeing to Blissful in just a couple months.
These steps were created from my own wisdom, expertise, and journey of going from compulsive overeating to food and body freedom.
My journey was a bit longer than just a couple months (like 12 years), but because I went through it and learned so much, I can get you there a lot faster.
Who are my clients?
I work with women who may:
- Feel powerless and out of control with food.
- Feel stuck in cycles of dieting and bingeing.
- Feel like they have an addiction to food they can’t shake.
- Feel like they will never be able to manage their weight.
- Feel like they’ve tried everything, but fall back into patterns of bingeing and restricting food.
- Have rigid eating behaviors or fears about food.
- Have no boundaries with food and eat every chance they get.
- Eat when not hungry.
- Do not eat when hungry.
- Eat until stuffed.
- Eat sensibly in front of others and then overeat alone.
- Feel like overeating is affecting their health and quality of life.
- Reach for food when emotions are intense.
- Have eating behavior that makes others worried or unhappy.
- Fast or severely restrict food at times to make up for binges.
- Dream about how much better life would be if their body looked a different way and they could just eat right.
- Can’t stop eating certain foods after having the first bite.
- Spend a lot of time thinking about food or arguing with themselves about when to eat and what to eat.
- Obsess about exercise, the next diet cure, or counting calories.
- Find social situations involving food increase their anxiety.
- Prefer to eat alone and isolate.
- Do “good” all day and then binge at night.
- Are constantly critical of their body.
- Wonder if they will ever feel good about who they are.
- Feel their eating patterns are negatively affecting other areas of your life, like career, relationships, or health.
- Feel anxious or depressed about how they eat.
- Feel regret, shame, and guilt about food.
At one point or another along my journey I experienced all of these and more.
If you feel exhausted, frustrated, and beaten by binge or emotional eating, if you’re always trying harder, but then once again failing with food, you don’t have to.
You really don’t.
You don’t have to let food struggles steal your career dreams. Ruin your relationships or love life. Take away your health.
You don’t have to let struggles with food steal your joy, your motivation, your life.
If you’re ready for a new way of being with food, a whole new YOU, I can help you get there with lots of love and support.
What results can I expect?
If you invest in yourself, show up, are coachable, and take the required action steps – you can expect to:
- Finally feel great in your body.
- No more binge urges & intense cravings.
- Have new freedom & ease with food.
- Feel powerful in your life.
- Done with dieting forever.
- Listen to your body and eat just the right amount of food.
- Easily choose foods that nourish and energize your body & life.
- Find a new appreciation and respect for your body.
- Have new beliefs that move forward with strength, never going back to old patterns.
- Feel empowered to easily choose healthy behaviors.
- Be able to lose weight and manage your weight with much more ease.
- Live with less impact from stress.
- Optimize your metabolism so weight releases more easily.
- No longer need food to cope with emotional upsets.
- Forgive yourself easily and move forward with power.
- Little to no anxiety about food; have peace and calm instead.
- Created new healthy standards for yourself.
- Fuel your body optimally & learn how to self-nurture.
- Feel ready to go after your passions in life.
- Discover your best self; set personal goals and reach them.
- Feel empowered & excited about the future.
- Create healthy & loving boundaries to put yourself first.
- Have more ease and grace, not just with food but with life.
- Truly love the version of you that shows up in life.
- Say NO to what does not work for you, and honor your yes’s and no’s.
- Find true peace and happiness with yourself.
- Watch your best life unfold.
- Connect with your intuition & higher guidance system that always leads you down the right path.
- Raise your self-esteem and self-confidence.
- Improve and heal your relationships; or say good-bye with love and self-respect.
- Feel more bold and confident.
- Be a role model of health & well-being for family and friends.
- Rewrite your story to what you really want; no more settling.
- Expand into the person you were really meant to be.
I help you re-balance and nourish your body, mind, emotions, intuition, and spirit, so that you can have freedom, peace, and ease with food and yourself.
You no longer need to diet, restrict, hide from food, or force your willpower over food to feel like you are in charge.
I do realize that right now the idea of being “free” with food is probably scary to you. You are probably thinking you need more control not freedom.
I will assure you that once you become empowered in yourself and learn how to “return” to your body, control and being in charge with food is very natural.
It no longer takes force of willpower once the brain and body are ‘retrained.’
I use proven techniques to help you breakthrough food issues, inner resistance, doubt, guilt, shame, fear, anxiety, body hate, and all the “stuff” that keeps you stuck in the binge eating cycle.
You will begin to realize that your struggle with food is not your fault, and never was your fault.
When you take committed action through the system, you feel empowered and inspired and begin to transform your relationship with food, and with yourself.
You discover that you can have ease & freedom with food as well as the life you desire and deserve.
You learn the keys that get you POWERFULLY & OPTIMALLY living in, and maybe even loving, your body.
Here’s what the program helps you with:
Care for Your Body the Right Way
- You learn how to fuel your body in a way that’s best for you and your lifestyle.
- You learn how to de-stress so you have ease of mind & optimize your metabolism.
- You learn how to find exercise and movement that you enjoy & look forward to, and can easily maintain.
- You create a completely new, relaxed, and nurturing relationship with your body.
Work with Your Mind the Right Way
- You learn how to recognize thoughts that keep you stuck in bingeing.
- You learn how to change your relationship with your thoughts and transform them to work in your favor.
- You uncover limiting beliefs that sabotage your relationship with food and you reprogram them for success.
- You repair your mentality around dieting so food freedom and bliss are natural and sustainable.
Work with Your Emotions the Right Way
- You learn how to work with your emotions without using food to cope.
- You create a new emotional “home” of more self-confidence, more belief in yourself, & more inner peace.
Reconnect with Your Intuition and Inner Knowing
- You relearn how to feel as well as honor your hunger and fullness cues.
- You learn how to make the best food choice for you, based on your body’s knowledge and feedback.
- You learn how to live from your inner guidance system so that outside influences don’t throw you off track.
Reconnect with Your Spirit and Powerfully Live Your Life
- You learn how to reclaim and own your self-worth.
- You learn how reconnect to your true self and joy in life.
- You learn how to live with clear aim and intention by understanding your unique purpose, passion, and inner power.
How quickly can I expect results?
That depends on how quickly you can make the necessary shifts. Some clients are truly ready to go, and find freedom with food and their body in a very short time, while others have a bit more work to do. It may also depend on your social support structure, such as your home & work environment, family, and friends. But for those who are committed and coachable, your success will be whatever you choose it to be!!
How can I guarantee myself that I will get more freedom & ease with food in record time?
By applying all the tools and coaching I provide. Be consistent in your practice of creating a new approach to food and your body. Be totally committed to your success. Understand that this is a process, a proven one, that works if you take action and implement all of the steps. If you diligently work through the program and ask for help when needed, you can successfully beat binge and emotional eating.
What are my options for getting started in the program?
Book a breakthrough session on our calendar.
On the call we get very clear on exactly what is keeping you stuck, and where you can make shifts to end bingeing and have food and body freedom forever. If we’re a good fit to work together I may invite you to join the program. The purpose of this call is to serve you and empower you, not to sell you.